Looking for a place to hold your community meetings? The United Way Community Center is available for use by non-profit organizations. The room can accommodate groups up to 40 people.
The Community Center is located at the United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley's office at 455 Bliler Avenue NE in Salem, Oregon.
We are EarthWISE
United Way is proud to hold an EarthWISE certification. EarthWISE Certification recognizes businesses in Marion County that have made a commitment to environmentally friendly practices. Organizations wishing to utilize catering as part of the room usage are asked to read, sign and return our Green Catering Policy form along with the official room reservation form.
If you have questions, or are interested in reserving our meeting space please contact Annie Chapman at (503) 363-1651.
Policies for United Way's Room Reservation and Usage
- United Way’s Community Center may be reserved by any local 501(c)3.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance, to guarantee availability but no more than 3 months in advance.
- The Community Center is available between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday through Thursday. This will ensure proper staffing in the building.
- Occupancy is limited to 40 persons in the Community Center.
- Tables and chairs are provided in the rooms and must stay in the rooms. Tables and chairs can be arranged in any way needed for the reservation. They must be put back in their original configuration at the end of the reservation by the occupants.
- United Way does not provide any technical assistance for reservations. A wireless conference phone is available upon request. Beverage services may be provided for a fee of $10 per reservation. This fee is due on the day of the reservation. Beverage services include regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee, hot water, cold water, tea and cocoa.