Get involved with United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley.
We’re here to help you help our community. Share your time, talent and resources and together we can work to strengthen and improve the lives of our community members in need. There are many ways to get involved and make a difference. Give. Advocate. Volunteer. The opportunities are limitless and you’ll benefit by knowing that you’re helping people in our community live better lives every year.
- Make a donation – no gift is too small!
- Join the Leadership Giving Society.
- Raise money for United Way while you shop!
- Volunteer your time for United Way. Call us today at 503-363-1651 to get started.
- Become a Loaned Executive.
- Organize a Days of Action team at your company.
- Sign up to receive our newsletter.
- Talk to your friends about the issues that are important to you.
- Write a letter to the editor on an issue affecting your community that you feel passionately about. United Way needs people who are passionate about school readiness, high school graduation, health and financial stability to make some noise.
- And be sure to check us out on Facebook.
No matter how you choose to get involved, together we can change lives!