COMMUNITY IMPACT GRANT PROGRAM
Application Process and Timeline:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) released: June 1, 2019
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) application window open: June 1, 2019 – July 15, 2019
- Community Grant Workshop: Monday, June 10, 2019 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. at United Way Office, 455 Bliler Ave NE, Salem, Oregon 97301.
- Letter of Inquiry (LOI) due: July 15, 2019 (5 p.m.)
- Notification re: Invitations for Full Proposals: August 1, 2019
- Full Proposal Workshop (only invitees): August 2, 2019 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. at United Way
- Full Proposals due (only invitees): September 15, 2019 (5 p.m.)
- Grant review period: September 15 – October 31, 2019
- Funding decisions: By November 1, 2019
- Community Event/Check Presentation: November 15, 2019 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. at United Way
Letter of Inquiry (LOI):
The letter of inquiry must be submitted online here. No other forms will be accepted. Staff will contact you if there are any questions or if additional information is needed about your application. By August 1, we will notify applicants if they have been invited to submit a full proposal.
Organizations invited to submit a full proposal should use the link here to submit online. Full proposals will be due September 15, 2019 by 5 p.m. PST. The full proposal will include an executive summary, project/program narrative and plan for use of funds, project/program budget, financial information, and attachments, including two letters of support.
For clarification on any component of the RFP, please contact Kim Hanson, Director of Community Investment and Innovation, at 503-363-1651 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org