United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley is proud to be a redistribution partner through Good360—a partnership that allows United Way to obtain retail goods from local businesses and redistribute to nonprofit agencies in the community. Thanks to our Good360 partnership, United Way is on track to provide well over $300,000 in goods to our nonprofit partners annually. This partnership would not be possible without the support of our retail partners.
Good360 Program Overview for Nonprofits
United Way’s Good360 manages large-scale donations, and matches those gifts with qualified nonprofit agencies that can put them to use where they are needed most. This support helps nonprofits keep down overhead costs, expand capabilities, and ultimately serve more people in the community.
In an effort to expand and improve this program, the United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley will be implementing the following changes:
- Organizations must be a 501(c)(3) health and human service agency offering direct services to clients in Marion, Polk, or Yamhill counties.
- There is no administrative fee for participating organizations.
- Distribution will occur on a monthly basis.
- Special interest items may be available periodically. United Way staff will notify program participants when this occurs.
Products available through Good360:
- Computers and technology
- Personal care products
- Clothing and shoes
- Household goods
- Home repair/remodel items
- Children’s books and toys
- Bedding / linens
For more information about participating in United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley’s Good360/Gifts In Kind program please contact Arturo Vargas or call United Way at (503) 363-1651.